Multinational (Specially Chinese) Clients
Malik Haroon Ahmad & Co. Chartered Accountants is presently providing different professional services to its Chinese Clients.
MHA has deputed dedicated teams of professional staffs on different client premises at Lahore, Karachi, Sahiwal, Islamabad and other cities of Pakistan. These teams are providing following professional services:
- Advice on legal structure for business registration and Government policies relating to business structure.
- Advice on formation of a company (Private, Public, Listed)
- Advice on formation of Branch Office, Subsidiary Company, Joint Venture arrangements, Liaison Office and registration with Board of Investment (BOI).
- Registration of National Tax Number (NTN), Sales Tax Registration Number (STRN), PEC registration, WEBOC registration, Trade Mark, Patent, Brand Name and Copyrights.
- Legal service relating to drafting of business agreements, considering the impact of direct taxation, indirect taxation and other local laws and Government policies.
- Book Keeping service on Accounting Software and maintenance of accounting record in compliance with the requirements of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and in compliance with the provisions of different local laws and regulations.
- Withholding Income Tax compliances under different provisions of Income Tax Ordinance, 2001 along with other regulatory compliances.
- Withholding Sales Tax compliances on invoices under different provisions of Sales Tax Act and Provincial Sales Tax Laws.
- Legal Advisory on different types of agreements and on invoices to ensure legal and taxation compliances in accordance with the Pakistani Laws and Regulations.
- Preparation and filing of monthly Sales Tax Return (both of Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) and Provincial Revenue Authorities.
- Preparation and filing of monthly Withholding Tax Statements.
- Taking Income Tax and Sales Tax Exemptions for Non-Residents where applicable.
- Filing of Annual Income Tax Return under the requirement of Income Tax Ordinance, 2001.
- Maintenance of Accounting and Taxation Record in accordance with the provisions of Income Tax Ordinance 2001, Sales Tax Act 1990, and Provincial Sales Tax on Services Act.
- Handling of Income Tax and Sales Tax audits.
- Compliance of Legal & Tax notices and representation before taxation and appellate authorities including Federal Tax Ombudsman and Appellate Tribunal Inland Revenue.
- Representation before the Federal Board of Revenue for invoking its jurisdiction for administrative and advance ruling and clarification on Taxation issues (if required).
- Providing services of all types of Labour Laws compliances.
- Conducting Annual Statutory Audit.
- Preparation and filing of Income Tax returns of Chinese Staff.
A list of Chinese clients operating in different sectors is given below: